Imagine a distant era in history when a man of extraordinary character by the name of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar roamed the planet and left a legacy that continues to motivate millions of people. Let's go on a tour through the life of this remarkable person who devoted his life to the battle for justice and equality today, the anniversary of his death.
Guru Nanak Jayanti Wishes and Quotes
Guru Nanak Gurpurab, also called Guru Nanak Jayanti or Guru Nanak ji's Prakash Utsav, is a festival observed on the day of Kartik Poornima, which falls in October or November on the Gregorian calendar but is the fifteenth lunar day in the Hindu month of Kartik. This year, on November 8, 2022, we will commemorate Guru Nanak Jayanti, also known as Gurpurab, on the occasion of Guru Nanak Dev Ji's 553rd birthday. This festival is observed by Sikhs to honour the birth of Guru Nanak Dev Ji, the first Sikh Guru. For the Sikh community, it is a significant holiday that is observed with great reverence and devotion.
View this assortment of wishes, quotes to wish your loved ones a happy Guru Nanak Gurpurab.
1. May the knowledge and direction of Guru Nanak Dev Ji inspire you to fulfil your life's goals and help you maintain your composure. I'm wishing you and your family a happy and prosperous Gurpurab!
2. The names Waheguru Ji and Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh. Greetings on Guru Nanak Jayanti to you and your loved ones!
3. On this Gurpurab, may Guru Nanak Dev Ji bestow upon you his blessings and may he serve as your beacon of light throughout your life. Happy Jayanti, Guru Nanak!
4. Let's have a joyous and joyful day! Let's commemorate the birth of Guru Ji and resolve to follow his teachings going forward. Joyous Gurpurab!
5. I pray that you receive Guru Nanak Dev Ji's heavenly blessings on this auspicious Gurpurab day and every day after that. Happy Jayanti, Guru Nanak!
6. May you be enlightened and able to achieve all of your goals by the divine teachings of Guru Nanak Dev Ji. Joyous Gurpurab!
7. Best wishes on this auspicious day of Guru Nanak Jayanti to you and your family. I hope you have joy and happiness this Gurpurab.
8. May the goodness and compassion that the Guru's teachings instill in you shine through and fill your life with success and happiness. Joyous Gurpurab!
9. As we gather to commemorate the founding of Sikhism and our beloved Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji, may Dev ji's blessings and pleasure envelop you. Happy 2023 Gurpurab!
10. With Guru Nanak Dev ji's blessings and best wishes, may your life be filled with happy moments and that you never face difficulties. Happy 2023 Gurpurab!
1. "There is only one path to reach God, not more than one, if there is only one. That is the path that one must take and reject the other. Honour the One who is eternal and permeates the entire cosmos rather than the one who is born only to die."
2. "An ant full of God's love is superior to even kings and emperors with mountains of wealth and extensive dominion."
3. "Write that which has no beginning or end, burn worldly love, rub the ashes and make ink of it, make the heart the pen, the intellect the writer."
4. "It is like a corpse if the people spend the money that God has given upon them for themselves or for treasurying it. However, if they choose to share it with others, the meal becomes holy."
5. "One God exists only. He is the Creator; his name is Truth. He has no fear and no hatred. He is outside the cycle of births and deaths and never dies. He is aware of himself. It is the kindness of the True Guru that makes him realise. He was true from the beginning, true from the dawn of time, and true always. He is now True as well."
6. "No man in the world should be living in deception. No one can reach the opposite shore without a Guru."
7. "Ignorance of the rope causes it to appear to be a snake; ignorance of the Self causes the individualised, limited, phenomenal aspect of the Self to arise in a transient state."
8. "Serve the Name of the Lord, sing songs of joy to Him, and take up the servants' lot."
9. “Those who quarrel over meat consumption are only stupid. They don't think about or comprehend the truth. Who is to say what constitutes a plant and what meat? Whether one is a vegetarian or not, who knows where the sin lies?”
10. "Nanak, there is trouble in the entire planet. Victory belongs to him who believes in the Name."